Customer Problem Management
NetCracker’s Customer Problem Management helps Communications Service Providers improve service desk operations by automating and facilitating customer support, reducing time-to-resolution, optimizing front office operational expenses, and delivering a superior customer experience.
Customer Problem Management provides a comprehensive set of capabilities for end-to-end customer problem resolution. It streamlines the initial problem capture process by giving customer service representatives (CSRs) a complete picture of the customer’s account and interaction history, and thus fosters first-call problem resolution. It also provides visibility into the customer ticket lifecycle and enables the collection and analysis of customer feedback.
Customer Problem Management includes the following components:
- Problem Capture: provides CSRs with a user-friendly interface that enables them to minimize the number of clicks required to capture a problem, gives them a detailed view of customer interaction history, and provides customer notifications and problem status updates in line with customer preferences (e.g. preferred communication channels, frequency, etc.)
- Problem Resolution: enables CSRs to create customer trouble tickets and automatically prioritize them according to urgency and the anticipated business impact. It also enables CSRs to escalate issues to the service management level. And it provides built-in, rule-based suggestions and predefined workflows for facilitated problem resolution.
- Problem Closure: allows CSRs to clear trouble tickets automatically once they are resolved and once customers confirm that the issue is settled. It also provides tools for conducting and analyzing customer surveys.
Key benefits include:
- Improved profit margins and increased customer loyalty
- Increased first-call resolution rates and reduced cost-per-contact
- Improved productivity of help desk personnel and reduced problem resolution times
- Ability to conduct customer surveys to better plan sales, marketing, and customer care activities
- Ability to improve the customer experience through proactive customer outreach and notifications
- Reduced integration times and costs through pre-integration with Service Fulfillment & Assurance and Resource Management