NetCracker's Customer Self-Service offers Communications Service Providers (CSPs) comprehensive capabilities for delivering exceptional customer value and OpEx optimization: from intelligently personalized offerings and customizable account management, to streamlined, guided problem resolution and product/service usage assistance, to complex security and identity management.
Customer Self-Service is part of NetCracker's Customer Management solution and is seamlessly integrated with the Product Management and Revenue Management offerings. This facilitates ongoing and on-demand extraction, synchronization, and analysis of end-user, product, and billing information for an improved customer self-care experience.
Customer Self-Service includes the following modules:
- Self Account Management: enables customers to manage their accounts — from instant recharges and viewing billing details, to placing orders and setting personal preferences
- Guidance & Recommendations: analyses end-user web page navigation and shopping styles and adapts to them through specific e-product shelving, personalized offerings, and ads
- Policy & Identity: allows customers to choose the required level of authentication and authorization, request specific updates through particular channels, and set personal preferences
- Problem & Inquiry Management: provides opportunities for convenient, time-saving, online query and dispute resolution, from initiation to final notification
Key benefits Include:
- Lower OpEx by reducing or eliminating costly CSR phone calls and in-person interactions
- Ability to deliver personalized customer experience and increase loyalty
- Faster and more convenient problem resolution
- Reduced time-to-payment through facilitated replenishment and automated query management
- Increased revenue through targeted marketing, up-selling, and cross-selling
- Reduced time-to-cash and cost-of-sales for new services