NetCracker M2M Cloud enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to cost-effectively manage large volumes of small revenue-generating transactions on a single, scalable, flexible M2M platform and to build new revenue-yielding partnerships with providers of various M2M services in different business verticals, including Smart Grid, eHealth, Vehicle Telematics, Digital Signage, Residential Security, Smart Home, and others.
M2M Cloud includes:
- Device Library: contains all the necessary information required for device provisioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Device Inventory: provides a centralized repository of all devices managed by the M2M platform
- Policy Management: enables M2M service providers to manage devices in accordance with their policies
- Provisioning and Configuration: provides automated device activation and configuration of the wireless connectivity required for the M2M service
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting: ensures reliable connectivity, fault identification, and implementation of software and firmware updates
- Data Collection and Storage: enables collection and storage of huge amounts of data for M2M applications
- Authentication and Security: ensures data safety and security
Key benefits include:
- Low TCO through the use of a single platform for the delivery of any type of M2M services
- Ability to add new revenues and quick time-to-market for new services
- Increased ARPU through the delivery of new services such as Smart Home, remote security, etc.