Marketing & Sales Management
NetCracker’s Marketing & Sales Management drives sales success by focusing and maximizing the impact of sales and account personnel on revenue-driven activities.
Marketing & Sales Management provides comprehensive tools to design and automate any sales process including quotes, telesales scripting, sales workflows, pipeline tracking, and forecasting. At the same time, it includes deep marketing functionality, such as campaign budgeting, approval, targeting, and execution across multiple channels. It also enhances marketing and sales lifecycle with ROI tracking and reporting.
In addition, Marketing & Sales Management helps maximize cross-selling and up-selling through opportunity assessment and lead creation and qualification.
Marketing & Sales Management also automates sales compensation procedures, which optimizes sales processes enterprise wide.
Marketing & Sales Management includes the following modules:
- Sales Force Management: improves sales planning and management through a comprehensive sales force catalog and automation tools
- Leads Management: enables smarter decisions from lead capture to closure
- Opportunity Management: accelerates deal closure through centralized opportunity tracking, statistical analysis, and sales assistance and guidance
- Marketing & Campaign Management: transforms each touch point into a marketing opportunity through powerful tracking and management tools
- Forecasting & Pipeline: improves financial planning and tracking and also enforces organizational forecasting
- Compensation & Results: manages compensation plans based on forecast and pipeline and automates commission payments
- Sales Reporting & Analytics: facilitates smart decision making based on detailed sales reports and personalized view of a business in real time
Key benefits include:
- Increased sales success through boosted sales force efficiency, improved sales pipeline, raised win rates, and enforced best practices across the organization
- Reduced maintenance and operational costs as a result of workflow automation and consistent message delivery across all channels
- Maximized revenue opportunities enhanced by a strong focus on the right products and customers
- Improved sales predictability and forecast accuracy via real-time visibility of sales data
- Augmented ARPU through successful interactions driven by the right marketing mix
- Accelerated sales cycles through quick launch of campaigns and shorter customer feedback-to-order time