NetCracker’s Partner Management empowers Communications Service Providers (CSPs) with centralized, end-to-end partner management for any type of partner business model, including MVNOs, M2M service providers, content and application providers, and others.
Partner Management ensures high-quality partner experience and guarantees partner revenue assurance by supporting a shared, centralized Product Catalog, extensive partner self-service features, partner settlements, flexible pricing models, and partner performance tracking.
Based on an open architecture, NetCracker’s Partner Management easily integrates with partner systems. Also, it pre-integrates with NetCracker’s Customer Management, Product Management, Revenue Management, Service Fulfillment & Assurance, and Resource Management to ensure cross-domain data consistency and to support complex service delivery scenarios.
Partner Management includes the following modules:
- Partner Relationship Management: enables end-to-end partner lifecycle management from on-boarding to settlement
- Partner Self-Service: improves partner loyalty through cost-effective online tools, a comprehensive view of partner data, and performance reports
- Partner Product Management: helps introduce consistent and unified offerings based on the use of optimized product catalogs as well as cross-partner schemes and joint programs
- Partner Order Management: automates service provisioning and enables end-to-end service delivery based on partners’ requirements and needs
- Partner Revenue Management: provides an array of monetization capabilities for services delivered in partnership, including flexible pricing models, partner settlements, policy control, etc.
- Partner Reporting: enables efficient partner performance tracking, including pipeline assessment, revenue management, and sales performance management
Key benefits include:
- Impressive revenue streams backed by effective partner management monetization
- Minimized TCO through fully configurable and productized capabilities to perfectly meet partner needs
- Proven scalability to support millions of customers
- Reduced time-to-revenue via facilitated partner engagement
- Improved partner satisfaction and attraction of new partners via top-quality partner service and rich self-management tools
- Enhanced customer loyalty and ARPU through fast rollout of revenue-generating services — such as Content/VAS, M2M, etc. — in partnership