Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Lead Business Analyst (BA) with strong knowledge of Telecom BSS domain, specifically CRM, Billing, Ordering, Product Catalog, CPQ, for the delivery of complex B2B products in Sao Paolo.
As an OSS /BSS Domain technological subject matter expert, you will be responsible for providing cost effective solution to business & technical challenges faced in complex and large projects within telecommunication providers. Business Analysts are working as a company’s representatives in front of the enterprise customer. As a BA you will be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of challenges, and will be defining and documenting measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry as a SME (subject matter expert).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- As an experienced Business Analyst, you will be focused on ensuring the quality of business requirements for enterprise client. You will provide "best practice" in understanding the client requirements, Telecom products and network aspects in order to align the business’s needs.
- The key element of the role is focused on analysis, project design, which can be delivered thought the baseline capabilities of existing product. Most important - stakeholder management as well as expectation management.
- Collecting and collating business requirements for Business-to-Business telecom products on various network technologies.
- Guiding and coaching the business stakeholders through the requirements gathering process.
- Provide clarification and act as a point of reference for business requirement inquiries by solution design and project delivery teams.
- Work with project teams agreeing approach and keeping them informed of progress.
- Facilitate workshops required to understand and outcome, detailed requirements, and solution behavior.
- Work closely with delivery team to ensure functional and non-functional completeness of the solution
- Create comprehensive and unambiguous documentation that outlines requirement of stakeholder, traceable for testing team and understandable for development team. Develop comprehensive knowledge of the aligned business area and the trust of its business stakeholders.
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years of sufficient technical knowledge to understand high-level architecture and technical requirements around OSS/BSS solutions.
- Strong business analysis background, preferably in an internet/software development company.
- Organizational skills, able to work simultaneously on a number of assignments when required.
- Knowledge of business analysis principles and methodologies.
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the accurate capture of requirement, resolving and closing down issues and information shortfall as and when they appear.
- Experience of working within Waterfall methodology
- Ability to collaborate and solve challenges.
- Proven experience of successfully working within transformation projects, or projects with environment B2B products
- Bilingual - Portuguese and English fluent speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field