Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Business Analyst (BA) for data migration (DM) with strong knowledge of Telecom BSS domain, specifically CRM, Charging, Billing, Ordering and Inventory for complex B2B products in Sao Paolo.
As an OSS /BSS Domain technological subject matter expert, you will be responsible for providing cost effective solution to business & technical challenges faced in complex and large projects within telecommunication providers. Business Analysts are working as a company’s representatives in front of the enterprise customer. As a BA you will be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of challenges, and will be defining and documenting measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry as a SME (subject matter expert).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with project planning by offering analysis on requirements gathering, design, training, testing, and the production rollout.
- Engage directly with customer business stakeholders to identify operational pain-points, advise on process/business rules optimization, provide industry best practices for respective process domains and take collected input to produce project deliverables
- Lead in requirements gathering and documentation effort as related to:
- Business processes and work flows
- Data transformation rules, Business rules
- Information model
- Non-functional requirements
- Integration points between systems
- Data analysis of business entities
- Working closely with various business units and IT departments for understanding their data conversion needs and prepare strategy for handling organization’s data conversion needs
- Participating in data conversion workshops with application vendors, system integrators for assessing the data conversion strategy and plans
- Assessing the data migration quality test plans and strategies for achieving high quality conversion tasks
- Planning and preparing deployment and cutover strategy for implementing conversion projects with minimal or no business impacts for a successful transformations
- Ramping up teams and assisting teams for understanding the health of the data and prepare and execute plans for cleansing the bad data
- Ensure team members communicate with requirements, test/QA, development, conversion, implementation, and user community members as appropriate to promote the success of the project.
- Leads development of data migration tools day-by-day implementation plan.
- Create and maintain a data migration strategy document that includes conversion scope, conversion approach, R&R, milestones, data quality assurance and control strategy, data cleansing considerations, parallel run strategy, conversion rollback strategy.
- Support development of cutover / go-live hour-by-hour plan
- Participate frequently in on-site visits required by the implementation/support plan for varying periods of time
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in implementation projects for the BSS/OSS in Telecommunications industry
- Deep understanding of Telecommunications industry standards and methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM, Order Entry, Product Catalog, Customer Care, Order Management, Billing systems and processes for complex telecom B2B products & services
- Ability to communicate with client via multiple methods, lead initiatives, provide detail status and facilitate large meetings
- Leading a team or External vendors in a complex organizational structure, analyzing business and user needs,
- Analyzing business processes and determining system needs, Documenting business rules,
- MS Office Suite, data query tools for Oracle databases, Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, ETL Tools like Informatica
- Understanding of data integrity, data validation, data mappings, data merge, bulk data processing
- Experience with data cleansing, data transformation and load
- Fluent English & Portuguese speaking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems and work with accounts in complex environments
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace
- Strong ownership and responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.