Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
This position is primarily responsible for acting as the technical team leader for Netcracker and for enhancing the relationship with the client and other vendors.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices within a Scrum framework.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Lead across OSS & BSS at the Program Level.
- Escalation point for Netcracker (NC) technical management teams across OSS & BSS.
- Is the onsite customer facing technical point of contact across all projects.
- Leads complex, multi-disciplinary projects and ushers them through the entire lifecycle.
- Develop tools and ensures processes are followed to ensure code quality and improve productivity.
- Reviews & approves estimations (scope, cost, time).
- Ensures cross communication between OSS & BSS Solution Architects.
- Ensures cross communication between OSS & BSS Technical teams and that standard processes are followed between both programs.
- Ensures that roadmap discussions are held within NC and between the customer and NC to ensure performance & scalability of the solution.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Provide technical design and/or understanding of the work being delivered.
- Communicate timeline impacts if any to Program and Project Management team(s).
- Able to understand delivered solution and speak towards functionality and impact analysis of delivered artefacts.
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in software development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish languages.
- Customer relationship management.
- Strong software and system delivery skills.
- Strong familiarity with source code management system.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Product Catalogue solutions within the Telco industry. Preferably with Wholesale Partner Management. (preferred)
- Experience with Netcracker. (preferred)
- Experienced in Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Agile and iterative processes
- Code Reviews (Able to lead and review developer code)
- Development process organization
- Design Reviews
- Fluent English & Portuguese speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.