Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Lead Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in our Sao Paolo office in Brazil .
This position is primarily responsible for leading the development components of the e-commerce solution to deliver a modern, cohesive user experience across the website and the various digital elements of Netcracker marketing activities.
The role will maximize the engagement metrics of Netcracker’s digital properties, as well as, the integrations and automation that take place between various systems to provide each department and stakeholder, with a more synchronized process environment.
- Create and develop cutting edge digital experiences by optimizing Netcracker e-commerce system and other third-party software programs that deliver content.
- Be an active participant in analytics, A/B and multivariate analytics and reporting.
- Develop integrations between key software programs to enable complex automation capabilities.
- Provide support and troubleshooting of the system web properties, forms, landing pages in a highly collaborative environment.
- Work with key team leaders to create an internal culture focused on using and improving digital environments to solve internal process deficiencies and bottlenecks.
- Keep abreast of latest front-end techniques and security practices.
Experience & Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience developing e-commerce systems and processes.
- Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancements, mobile-ready and future friendly design
- Demonstrated web development skills (portfolio of work, storyboards, technical diagrams etc.)
- A strong grasp of CSS and cross-browser compatibility and you’re amazingly comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
University Degree in Computer Science or related field