Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Lead Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in our Sao Paulo office in Brazil .
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on NetCracker BSS/OSS product development projects;
- Software development on NetCracker solutions implementation projects;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Integrating of all parts of the solutions and performing Integration testing;
- Supporting Release Management and Deployment of solution;
Experience and Requirements:
- BE / BTech Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology OR Electronics and Communication;
- Deep understanding of J2EE, Web Services, JMS, XML/XSLT;
- Experience in writing advanced SQL-queries, good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in working with databases including query performance optimization will be a plus;
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills); Portuguese
- Ability to travel within the country and abroad.