Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Software Development Lead to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Engineering department based in Sao Paolo for the LATAM region. This position is primarily responsible for leading the development components of the front line BSS solution .
The role will maximize the engagement metrics of Netcracker’s digital properties, as well as, the integrations and automations that take place between various systems to provide each department and stakeholder, with a more synchronized process environment.
• Create and develop cutting edge digital experiences by optimizing Netcracker e-commerce system, CRM and other third-party software programs that deliver content.
• Be an active participant in analytics, A/B and multivariate analytics and reporting.
• Develop integrations between key software programs to enable complex automation capabilities.
• Provide support and troubleshooting of the system web properties, forms, landing pages in a highly collaborative environment.
• Work with key team leaders to create an internal culture focused on using and improving digital environments to solve internal process deficiencies and bottlenecks.
• Keep abreast of latest front-end techniques and security practices. . Lead the Development team Experience &
• Demonstrated experience developing e-commerce, fron line CRM systems and processes.
• Understanding of the concepts of progressive enhancements, mobile-ready and future friendly design
• A strong grasp of CSS and cross-browser compatibility and you’re amazingly comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch.
• Understanding of SEO best practices • Work with Billing systems implementations
University Degree in Computer Science / related fields