Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
UI/UX SMEs are user-facing resources within the Professional Services Organization. They are at the forefront of working with customers and act as end user advocates for the purposes of identifying project and product needs. They typically fulfill their role during the requirements gathering, design, and testing phases of the project.
- Direct the visual appearance of all new features and enhancements for an enterprise-wide solution
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Work with project team to design elegant solutions to complex workflows.
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices and standards.
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
- Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience with one or more UX tools ( e.g., Adobe Creative Suite [Illustrator and Photoshop, in particular], iRise, Axure, Balsamiq and OmniGraffle)
- Excellent Visual Design Skills
- Experience designing mobile web, or compensating experience
- Portfolio of Interactive Projects
- Experience producing design documentation such as: user journeys, wireframes, flow diagrams, site maps, etc.
- Experience with Information Architecture
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Working knowledge of platform specific capabilities
- Front-end web development
Bachelor degree in Graphic Design and/or User Experience, Computer Science