Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker’s Product Management Team is looking for motivated individuals to join us in order to evolve our vision, enhance existing products, drive new directions of development, evangelize our plans with customers, gain customers’ insight on the upcoming needs and challenges and transfer the aggregated valuable input to various stakeholders within the company.
You’ll get hands on experience with the largest OSS/BSS/Virtualization solutions portfolio in the industry, multiple talented teams to collaborate to, and great diversity of customers around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to have your own landscape of tasks, customer communications, and supervised products, with the voice in defining the product strategy. You will also be able to work on wider scope of initiatives, across multiple functional and organizational domains in the Company.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process. Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision. Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends. Evangelize the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have context, and understand where we are going.
- Measure success. Measure everything. A feature's release does not indicate success. Define what success means for each feature and each product before it even goes to development. Develop ways to constantly define and monitor success.
- Collaborate across teams. We win or lose as a team. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Coordinate product release communications for your components. Define expectations for engineering teams and hold them accountable to success and failure. Work closely with product marketing managers to promote your products both internally and externally, and to ensure a cohesive message.
- Represent Netcracker as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, online in customer communities, and through social networking.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Work with the technology team to deliver a world-class product driven by customers, prospects, advisory teams, and internal product experts. Drive the end to end feature delivery cycle.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with product management.
- Leadership proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead a cross-functional engineering team.
- Creative thinker who thrives on solving challenging problems with analytical thinking skills.
- Strong technical abilities to hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers.
- Gathering and transforming business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy.
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and handling sensitive customer situations.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (technical disciplines preferred).
Please submit a detailed CV and fill out all the fields in the form.
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being
given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring
process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection.
As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure
the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories
is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
By clicking the “I Accept” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Netcracker collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Netcracker’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Netcracker may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Netcracker does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Netcracker has international sites and Netcracker uses resources located throughout the world. Netcracker may from time to time also use third parties to act on Netcracker’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Netcracker group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Netcracker’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Netcracker with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.