Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the conversion of the requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created. This conversion is based largely upon the previous design patterns that the SA has been involved within the Telecoms industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define end-to-end architecture of the NetCracker customer solution.
- Ensure that solution meets business goals set by customer.
- Ensure solution integrity at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Ensure that the selected solution architecture and development approach fit the budget and time constraints.
- Enforce and follow implementation methodologies, propose industry best practices and guide customer to the best solutions.
- Interact with product, support, consultancy and other teams to find best ways to address solution requirements.
- Prepare proposals to enhance existing solutions, as well as technical part of RFx responses.
- Lead the process of delivering high-quality product and architecture presentations and demonstrations.
- Lead and present to customers and partners using knowledge of industry trends and standards and common industry challenges coupled with NetCracker solution knowledge.
- Cooperate with account teams in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Actively contribute to regional engineering practices and knowledge center.
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience delivering solutions to a Telco.
- 3-5 years working at a Telco, SI, BSS, ISV.
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, OSS/j, MTOSI, etc.
- IT and/or software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large-scale, mission-critical applications, Billing, CRM, Fulfilment, OSS, general large-scale system architecture, large-scale databases.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems and work with accounts in complex environments.
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels.
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the global telecommunications marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.