Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a Sales Engineer, with proven experience in the full Sales life Cycle for BSS opportunities. The role will help support the Sales team on new or existing customers to assist in all phases in the sales process and to be the Lead Solutions expert representing Netcracker in front of our customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Sales in appropriately qualifying an opportunity, from a technical perspective, prior to engaging Solutions Development.
- Applies extensive knowledge and expertise as a specialist in a specific area or as a generalist, exercising considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Provides situational expertise to relationships with key customer contacts.
- Creates effective plans to position customer to use the company’s platform and technologies and develops company’s external credibility in the area of technology.
- Serves as a point of planning and execution coordination to bring outside partners and resources to the sales process as required.
- Collaborates with sales in determining and documenting the client’s technical requirements.
- Interacts with senior customer personnel on technical matters often requiring coordination with groups across organizational lines.
- Supports sales effort on technical matters related to software/technology questions.
- Provide interface with Sales to the Solution Design Group within Operations.
- Proactively assists account executive in developing winning sales tactics from a technical perspective.
- Serves as technical liaison to the Solutions Design/Proposal and pricing process owners.
- Demonstrates and extremely broad understanding of the technical field/industry or an especially deep understanding of certain areas of the application.
- Conducts presentations/demonstration of Internet products and services.
Experience & Requirements:
- Computer Science , related field University Degree
- 5 years of BSS experience for other providers in the Telco space
- Fluent Spanish and English – must have
- Fluent in Portuguese – Nice to have
- Excellent verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to listen and understand the customers’ needs
- Ability to work as part of a team to provide solutions that will be of benefit to the customer
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with customers at all organization levels
- Demonstrated knowledge of major industry standards: eTOM, SID, TAM, ITIL, OSS/j, MTOSI, etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more Communications Service Provider markets
- Demonstrated knowledge of BSS Solutions Architecture