Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
Playing the SCRUM Master role in a multi-SCRUM and distributed context, facilitating the work of distributed SCRUM teams (in different locations) and their interactions with other SCRUM teams.
- Ensure that the SCRUM Team deliver the most value possible in a given time period. This includes alignment with Product Managers or Product Owners for the work outside the team.
- Own Product Backlog (gatekeeping & maintenance) together with Product Owner and determine priority.
- Fully connected with all internal and external stakeholders. Collect and give feedback on product increments from and to stakeholders.
- Preparation, Participation in (Release) Planning incl. Execution (program backlog refinement, involved in story definition and the team’s specific objectives for the upcoming sprint/release).
- You are responsible for the performance of a cross functional Scrum Team
- To do this, you implement agile principles and methods from the initial requirement through the development to the operation and support of a solution.
- As a Scrum Master personality, you understand how to motivate teams to peak performance.
Experience & Requirements:
- Telecommunications experience > 5 years
- Professional experience in agile software development and in the role of Scrum Masters or project management > 5 years
- Good skills in software development - Practical experience with Scrum or Kanban, XP and agile requirements analysis
- You can develop software yourself and bring in your technological skills, abilities and experiences in the team
- The ability to find pragmatic approaches to complex tasks
- Very good communication skills and courage to tackle even uncomfortable topic
- Detailed understanding of SAFe framework
- SCRUM Master certification
- Product owner certification / experience (optional)