Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire Technical Support Engineer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our regional Customer Support department based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Provide timely and effective customer technical support for NetCracker's products, which includes the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide cost-effective solutions.
- Review and assess customer issues and change requests and stream them according to customer priorities, contractual obligations and NetCracker business approaches;
- Manage and monitor the customer issue internal life cycle within NetCracker organization
- Work with professional services, product management, quality assurance and development teams to develop and improve product offering and troubleshoot software problems
- Handle customer meetings and presentations
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience in Customer Support department minimum for 3 years.
- At least 1 year of work experience with WebLogic Server and Oracle Server.
- Spoken and written English & Spanish
- Knowledge of SW development/implementation methodology
- Ability to read Java code and query Oracle DB
- Good communication skills
Higher technical education / University Degree on Computer Science or related