Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Provide timely and effective technical support for Netсracker's applications and/or products that are in commercial use by the customer – which may include the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Perform service restoration activities and eliminate business impact, either by means of the system or by providing workaround using technical toolset (e.g. PL/SQL, code development, etc.);
- Provide cost-effective solutions for issues within Netcracker software, ensuring SLA compliance;
- Develop data fixes and hotfixes;
- Work with client’s and/or Netcracker’s ticket tracking portal;
- Interact with all teams involved into support of complex multi-application systems (CRM, Provisioning, Integrations, Billing, etc.);
- Follow incident and problem management processes (ITIL);
- Participate in Change Request implementation
- Work as part of the telecom service providers’ transformation program, providing wide range of services, such as Application Delivery (UAT participation), Application Support, Hosted or Remote Managed Services;
- Work on-site at telecom operator premises as required to provide services for Production systems for varying periods of time;
- Participate in customer meetings to assure issue resolution;
- Organize knowledge transfer between project and support teams;
- Mentor and train new team members;
- Higher technical education;
- 2+ years of experience in technical support of enterprise software applications or products;
- At least 2 year of work experience with Application and DB environments (e.g. WebLogic server and Oracle server);
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL;
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring. Ability to read Java code and produce simple fixes/bootlegs;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; quick learner;
- Consistently sound level of judgment and professional conduct;
- Responsibility and focusing on results; meet challenging deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Spoken and written English (Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese and Japanese will be considered as advantage);
- Willingness and ability to travel;
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge in OSS/BSS solutions, including batch and real time billing products;
- Enterprise software, telecommunications or call center background;
- Knowledge/experience in the following concepts and technologies: Docker; NFV Cloud, SDN, Cassandra, Apache Ignite, Kafka, REST API, Microservices, Big Data, Machine Learning;
- Organizational and coordination skills;
- Improve the skill set and knowledge on the new and prospect technologies (Cloud vs. On-premise, etc.);
- Opportunities for career advancing including development and implementation;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Opportunities for business trips to work in the direct contact with leading Telecom providers;
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Medical insurance for employees and medical insurance discounts for family members;
- Friendly multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere (foreign language maintenance and enhancement) ;
- Sports activities and corporate events;
- Work in modern and spacious office;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate;
We are looking to hire Applications Engineer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our regional Customer Support department based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Provide post-production support services for the customers, including the following activities:
- Analyze, identify, prioritize and assist in resolution of issues in production environments
- Analyze, categorize and assist in development by application enhancement requests
- Provide business users with application support
- Configuration management and change management
- Finalize the implementation process; identify the outstanding tasks and problems remaining after the implementation.
- Work with professional services to ensure seamless transition and knowledge transfer to customer support.
- Establish good working relationship with the customers while providing onsite technical support for production environment.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve various software problems in customer solution.
- Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to further improve the existing solution.
- Perform product demonstrations as necessary to introduce customer to solution.
- Work with professional services, product management, quality assurance and development teams to develop and improve product offering and eliminate software problems.
Experience & Requirements:
Experience: At least one year of recent development or support experience in enterprise-wide information systems or experience in software technical support or equivalent
- Experience as a developer, implementation or technical support engineer;
- Experience in Java, J2EE and SQL technologies;
- Experience in software technical support or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Oracle Server (SQL, PL-SQL);
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques;
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish is a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in telecommunications areas will be considered an asset.
Higher technical education / University Degree on Computer Science or related