Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to add a Financial Reporting Analyst, Business Profitability to our growing team!
As part of Finance Global Business Support, the Financial Reporting Analyst of Business Profitability Management will provide financial reporting and operational support to Senior Management, Regional General Managers and supporting organizations. Main responsibility is to provide transparency and trustworthy reporting for incoming deals and ongoing projects to help senior management make strategic and tactical decisions for the company. Candidate will be responsible for accuracy in financial reporting, mainly concentrating on actuals and forecast to allow successful completion of strategic initiatives to continuously improve company’s profitability and efficiency. In this role, candidate will work closely with operational groups indicating trends, findings, issues and steps needed to ensure data accuracy in the systems and reporting. Additionally, candidate will assist in driving business process and system enhancements related to all aspects of global business to streamline internal processes.
- Global Business Consolidation reporting, distribution and analytics to Executives and Senior Management
- Support monthly forecasting, actuals and variance analysis
- Prepare KPI Decks and present all significant bookings, revenue and profit risks to Senior Management
- Partnering with BPM Managers and analysts on a global scale to identify trends and issues requiring data adjustments to properly reflect Customer Booking, Revenue and Profitability Forecast
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal processes and manage risk by identifying opportunities to strengthen, rewrite and implement new risk conscious business processes
- Define business requirements, test and implement an extensive ERP-based automated profitability reporting and analysis tool that enhances the accuracy, flexibility and timeliness of profitability forecasting
- Perform ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skills (* denotes priority skills we are seeking)
· Strong financial analysis skills with ability to manipulate large data sets in excel (knowledge of Macros required)*
· Experience in Data Analytics, ability to extrapolate trends from large data sets*
· A team player, with ability to work independently, as well as cross-functionally at all levels including interfacing with Senior Management*
· Robust communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
· Consensus builder, enabler
· Ability to meet deadlines and satisfy needs with multiple and conflicting priorities
· Able to develop and master new skills quickly
· Self-Starter, very detail orientated
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
· Process improvement focus with ability to develop and document policies and procedures
· BS in Accounting/Finance required, MBA a plus
· 3+ years combined experience in Financial/Business Operations
· Profitability / P&L analysis and reporting experience
· Accounting (US GAAP/IFRS) and Revenue Recognition experience a plus
· Experience working in large multinational software company a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Experience in use of ERP system and BI tools
· Fluent in English