Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
VIVO Production support second shift (L2), situation manager, responsible for the Production issues priority list, schedule of SM (Prod Modification changes) requested by TELEFÔNICA VIVO and hand off to level3 support, speaking Portuguese and English.
- Corporate Client attendance using phone and email (for Production issues direction);
- Interface between Production support (tier 2) with Development support (tier 3) for Production issues;
- Knowledge in CRM and Billing Telecom;
Production Support is responsible for:
- Issue management;
- Support VIVO issues – priority list;
- Monitor Batch jobs;
- Monitor Maintenance window – Production SMs;
- Reports generation, including metrics.
Experience & Requirements:
- System Analyst, Computer Science or Business Administration graduated or engaged one of these degrees;
- Fluent in English (verbal, read and write);
- Native Portuguese (verbal, read and write);
- Advance communication and writing skills;
- Ability to handle customers relations situations;
- Ability in interpersonal communication/relationship;
- Telecommunication industry knowledge;
- Desirable experience in call centers for telephony carriers;
- Strong knowledge in Excel. Work and Power Point;
- Knowledge in SQL language, UNIX environment;
- Availability to work in shifts and in group.
- English (fluent in writing, reading and speaking), Native Portuguese;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Computer knowledge, proficient MS-Office user (MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Word);
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Knowledge in SQL and UNIX;
- Information Technology or Telecommunications background;
- Telecommunications knowledge;
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience/knowledge in Production Support do CSPs;
- Some knowledge in Control M;