Latam Tier1 Support team is responsible for the first level of attendance for Production Operations, as well as Support & Maintenance for all Latam License Clients, speaking Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Good communication skills experience with PC tools such as Outlook, XL and Word unix skills, some oracle skills preferable ability to use initiative and work on their own.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Corporate Client attendance using phone and email (tier1 mailbox);
- Incident reception from client Help Desk, ensuring information integrity;
- Level 0 troubleshooting of incident reported, recording it into the issue management tool and addressing it inside internal areas for resolution;
- Incident translation from Portuguese to English and vice-versa;
- Incident translation from Spanish to English and vice-versa;
- Incident Management for Critical issues, from the moment it is recorded until its closure;
- License Management for Geneva, Infinys, RBM and Mediation products based on client’s current version;
- SLA control and management according to the agreement and hierarch escalation in case of potential risks.
- Support phone calls, ensuring client support and participation of involved people on problem resolution for critical issues, clarifying questions and performing simultaneous translation when required;
- Focal point between the client and other support levels, when needed;
- Reports generation regarding incidents reported;
- Monthly generation of Metrics/charts for incidents and clients.
- System Analyst, Computer Science or Business Administration graduated or engaged one of these degrees;
- Fluent in English (verbal, read and write);
- Advanced Spanish (verbal, read and write);
- Native Portuguese (verbal, read and write);
- Advance communication and writing skills;
- Ability to perform simultaneous translation, interpretation and written translation from:
- Portuguese to English and vice versa;
- Spanish to English and vice versa;
- Spanish to Portuguese and vice versa;
- Ability to handle customers relations situations;
- Ability in interpersonal communication/relationship;
- Telecommunication industry knowledge;
- Desirable experience in call centers for telephony carriers;
- Strong knowledge in Excel and MS-Access;
- Knowledge in SQL language, UNIX environment, Word and Power Point;
- Availability to work in shifts and in group.