Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a BSS Domain technological subject matter expert is responsible for providing cost effective solution to business & technical challenges faced in complex and large projects in telecommunication. Business Analysts are working as a company’s representatives in front of the enterprise customer. As a BA you will be responsible for providing guidance to the leadership service provider in better understanding and articulation of challenges, define and document measurable criteria for solution assessment. Proposing solution and bring best practice. It is expected that you will have recognition in Telecommunication Industry as a SME (subject matter expert).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting Technical staff and Business stakeholders on aspects of scope clarification, requirements gathering, coordination, etc.;
- Requirements and case management: gathering, prioritization, decomposition business requirements to functional, use case and functional case development, development of solution presentations, development of technical design;
- Development and maintenance of business analysis and design documents for internal and external use;
- Active collaboration with technical, QA team and Management team for planning, resolving project issues and assessment purposes
Experience & Requirements:
- Deep understanding of BSS Domain: e.g. good knowledge of CRM, Billing, Self-service market and technologies;
- Knowledge of Business Analysis practices, understanding the role and objectives of Business Analysis;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies;
- Experience in writing technical documentation / preparation of User Interfaces / basic description of database structures;
- Understanding the essence of system integration;
- Customer facing experience;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of telecom, understanding the essence of billing / rating;
- Knowledge of business processes modeling / describing of user cases / sequence diagrams / knowledge of UML / other methodology;
- Fluent English and Japanese verbal/writing skills;
- Experience of telecommunication business in Japan will be a significant plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.