Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the conversion of the requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created. This conversion is based largely upon the previous design patterns that the SA has been involved within the Telecoms industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical management of pre-survey/survey activities;
- Development of roadmap for customer’s BSS IT landscape;
- Preparation of proposal on customer’s business processes and operations automation;
- Defining the optimal architecture to support customer’s needs;
- Creation of business cases to prove effectiveness of the proposed solution;
- Preparation of data for business benefits and value proposition;
- Prepare the data for the conclusion of contracts with customers, including technical requirements, solution architecture, structure and volume of work, schedule;
- Proactively support management of the project to reduce the time and cost of implementation;
- Supervise implementation and delivery of the solution;
- Learning standards in BSS;
- Study of the newest communications technologies, trends in the telecommunications industry;
- Improve knowledge on the Netcracker products.
Experience & Requirement:
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written;
- Experience in Telecom for 5+ years (BSS/CRM)
- Expertise in Telecom Delivery (parties: CSP or SI or Vendor; roles: Technical Manager or Solution Architect)
- Deep understanding of BSS Domain: e.g. good knowledge of CRM, Billing, Self-service market and technologies;
- Knowledge of Telecom industry (major players) and communities (standards);
- Experience with business benefits and value proposition;
- Experience in developing technical requirements, solution architecture, structure and volume of work, schedule;
- Expert knowledge of standards and solutions for BSS;
- Expert knowledge of business processes and functions of Telco operator: customer care, revenue management, operations, fulfillment, assurance, etc.;
- Knowledge of Telco products and services;
- Knowledge of technologies of mobile and/or fixed networks: cable networks, transmission networks, access networks, core switching, radio access network, etc.;
- Experience working for a multi-national organization;
- Communication skills both in English and Japanese (oral and writing);
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment;
- Experience of telecommunication business in Japan will be a significant plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.