Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology is looking to hire a bilingual Technical Operations Manager (TOM) for the implementation of our OSS /BSS Solution based in Sao Paolo , Brazil .
Technical Experience & Requirements:
- The TOM should have 7+ years of experience with the following abilities
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system startup sequence, system configuration.
- Understanding principles of TCP/IP, routing, application network traffic balancing and failover
- Oracle Weblogic or Jboss, Java application deployment and configuration including highly available configurations.
- Experience with micro services architecture (RedHat OpenShift or Kubernetes)
- Experience in managing applications with external authentication providers (i.e. LDAP, MS AD, SSO)
- Java application performance issues analysis and liaising with development on the resolution
- Scripting languages: SH, Perl or Python, SQL
- Understanding principles of the database operation and administration.
- Oracle DBA skills is a plus.
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 7 x 24 solutions
- Telecom- OSS/BSS domain experience is a plus
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods;
- Experience with DevOps tools Jenkins, Ansible, Git
- Experience in implementing monitoring of the business applications.
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL
- Team leadership skills, sufficient to lead implementation of IT environments per design specifications
- Excellent communication and team building abilities
- Leadership qualities such as conflict/issue resolution
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with Customers
- Fluent oral and written bilingual conversant in Portuguese and English.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage problems and tasks
- Manage incidents related to application, database, middleware or cloud infrastructure
- Focal point for the environment issues
- Conduct and deliver Root Cause Analysis
- Monitor security patches availability , assess risks and ensure timely deployment of patches
- Review and approve changes as part of CAB
- Create maintenance window plan
- Ensure resources are available for scheduled activities
- Monitor and plan environment capacity.
- Deliver capacity report to the customer.
- Provide introductory training to newcomers
- Create and maintain documentation such as infrastructure design specifications and diagrams, operational guides and methodology documentation
- Liaison with vendors for issues, bugs, etc.
- Define backup and data retention schemes
- Work with Customer Support, Professional Services, QA and Development teams to resolve application issues.
- Client interface for communications regarding Production Operations.
University Degree on Computer Science or related filed