Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the efforts associated with full life cycle of customer contracts, from origination through to negotiation, close, product and service delivery
- Review, draft, revise and negotiate transactional contracts (Statements of Work, Change Requests etc.), ensuring alignment with the requirements of stakeholders across the sales, finance, HR and service delivery organizations.
- Represent the company in customer-facing negotiations in a manner consistent with corporate policy.
- Support Legal Counsel in reviewing, drafting, revising and negotiating framework agreements, subject to appropriate supervision and direction.
- Act as primary point of contact for sales and delivery team’s post-execution, responding to and managing issues and queries throughout the delivery period.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy in all transactional documents including by following playbook guidance, and by managing the governance / approval processes for any exceptions.
- Lead contract-related special projects, as required, including contributing to the ongoing development of the Contract Management practice
- Deliver training and guidance to employees on legal issues, best practices, and company policies
- Other duties as directed
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience offering pragmatic, business-minded support and expertise
- High energy level and high degree of self-motivation, with a sense of urgency to achieve stated business goals
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to spot errors and ambiguity
- Excellent command of written English
- Strong communication skills – ability to interact confidently at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of Netcracker’s software and services offerings
- Experience with drafting Statements of Work and similar transactional documents (7+ years)
- Experience working within a team delivering IT solutions to customers
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in business or law – JD equivalent preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.