Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Overall responsibility and accountability for management of long term Managed Services for strategic customer to achieve business goals and deliver high quality service.
Principal Duties and responsibilities
- Overall accountability and responsibility for services in the scope of Managed Services contract: Application Operations, Hosting Services, Maintenance, Monitoring, Scheduling, Change management, Release management and Deployment management
- Establishment of Operational Processes and Programs to meet KPIs/ SLAs.
- Continuous improvement of the service to reach Operational Excellence and Efficiency using advanced methodologies, best practices, tools and innovation techniques.
- Understanding of customer business needs, market trends, directions, and the dynamic nature of the business to add value to customer business.
- Building credibility relationships and maintains communication with stakeholders at senior customer levels.
- Maintains a continuous alignment with strategic account objectives. Sets plans and make recommendations to modify the plan when necessary. Sets priorities, ensures optimization, evaluates risks and resolves conflicts to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent
- Ensures an effective and engaged team within Matrix organization located onshore and offshore by providing ongoing guidance and mentorship. Ensures completeness delivery of Managed Services results.
- Secures budget and timeline
Experience and Requirements:
- At least 8 years’ experience in Program/ Project management.
- At least 3 years’ Experience with Managed Services, Production Operations & Service Delivery
- At least 5 years of experience in customer facing role
- Very good oral, written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Experience in BSS/ OSS System in Telecommunication is advantage
- Knowledge of Hungarian language is advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in group environment which achieves results through teamwork
- Ability to work in overtimes to manage maintenance window and unexpected high incidents
- Residence in Budapest
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.