Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker is looking for a Managed Services Analyst to support our operational success and client facing aspects of Managed Services and Production Support engagements primarily in Japan. Utilize industry standards such as ITIL to establish standardized operational processes to realize efficiencies and increased ability to achieve SLA’s and ultimately customer satisfaction, driving further opportunities within existing Netcracker accounts.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understand the client specific solution & Provide support to online rating and charging solution
- Provide timely resolution to production issues raised by client.
- Provide L2 / L2.5 support to the clients & run nightly, monthly Rating & billing jobs
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and implement corrective & preventive actions
- Review and understand core/custom operations procedure.
- Support client staff for any emergency maintenance releases.
- Identify and work on process improvement opportunities.
- Provide updates and follow up to client as and when required.
- Work with development and other teams like SA, DBA’s, and Development as and when required.
- Understand different escalation points, and, escalate as and when required.
- Provide on-call technical support via mobile, and connecting remotely as required.
- Work in shifts 24x7 support model
- Look for opportunities where automation is feasible and automate those opportunities
Experience & Requirements:
The candidate should have 5-8 years of experience with the following skills:
- Good Analytical & Trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge on supporting prepaid telecom solution
- Knowledge on online charging solutions
- Working on a prepaid solution support is advantageous
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in production support of BSS/OSS, preferably having experience in any Telecom Billing of applications
- Familiarity with database concepts.
- Unix Shell /Perl /PLSQL scripting and should be able to write SQL’s.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision on complex projects.
- Detail and customer service oriented.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research
- Ability to work in group environment which achieves results through teamwork
- Willingness to work in shifts to support 24/7 operations support coverage.
- Certification/Exposure to ITIL concepts is an advantage