Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Sales Executive is responsible for leading sales of NetCracker’s products; solutions; and services to both new and existing clients. This position will achieve new Netcracker business by driving opportunities from leads into signed deals. The Sales Executive will lead and orchestrate the activities of the Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Delivery Management, Finance, and Legal support teams as required for each opportunity. The Sales Executive will collaborate closely with the Client Partners for existing accounts in order to maximize the opportunities with those existing clients. The Sales Executive is expected to meet or beat booking and revenue quotas as assigned by Sales and BU leadership. The Sales Executive will assist Sales Leadership in providing input to sales goals and will collaborate with Sales Support; Program; and other departments to ensure the client’s expectations are being met or exceeded.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and advancing opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understanding industry trends and the Netcracker solution portfolio.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the prospect’s short-term and long-term strategic requirements, goals, and challenges and identifying potentially relevant Netcracker solutions..
- Keeping Netcracker management informed of sales progress using pipeline tools and internal communication methods.
- Developing and recommending strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Developing unique and differentiated value propositions for Netcracker prospects.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and other stakeholders to develop successful sales strategies for each opportunity.
- Qualifying opportunities based on their probability and potential value to Netcracker.
- Developing and implementing Opportunity Plans for qualified opportunities and managing the activities of Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Delivery Management, Legal, Finance and other internal stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Providing customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Product Management, Operations, IT, and PMO regarding NetCracker strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions.
Experience & Requirements:
- Strong executive presence
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and winning multi million dollar systems integration/technology solution deals and consistently meet or beat sales quotas
- Ability to build, manage, and leverage an extensive network of client relationships
- Extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly BSS, OSS, and SDN/NFV solutions
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements with clients
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker that can identify innovative solutions and sales strategies to achieve differentiation for Netcracker
- Strong bias for action and will aggressively pursue opportunities and navigate external and internal obstacles
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into professional sales presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.