Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire SalesForce Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our regional Managed Services department based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Work with the Salesforce Product Owner to maintain the program backlog of features and document feature acceptance criteria
- Create estimates for software development projects based on business requirements. Estimate epic and feature sizes using agile relative sizing techniques
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce application and integrations when required. Own the development and delivery of Salesforce features from inception through production implementation.
- Leverage APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code and Web Services
- Ensure Salesforce development teams follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions. This includes creating standards and documentation and leveraging processes to ensure all development staff follows the same technical standards and guidelines
- Review and provide feedback on technical design
- Conduct code and declarative configuration reviews
- Act as knowledge integrator and translator between business users and technical team members
Experience & Requirements:
- 3+ years of Salesforce implementation experience including experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Pentaho and IBM Cast Iron
- Salesforce Admin (required) and Developer (desired) Certifications
- Advanced understanding of Lightning, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls. Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in designing and developing software components.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ESB and ETL).
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, Git (Code Commit) and DevOps in a Salesforce environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Spanish language skills
Higher technical education / University Degree on Computer Science or related