Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
- Assist with project planning by offering analysis on requirements gathering, training, testing, and producing roll-out.
- Lead in requirements gathering and documentation effort as related to:
- Business processes and mechanical work flows.
- Network technologies.
- Network devices and other components of physical inventory.
- Circuits and other components of logical inventory.
- Other miscellaneous network resources such as IP addresses, telephone numbers, set-top boxes, and other entities.
- Service orders, work orders, and other business documents.
- Business rules for naming conventions, mechanical processes, and others.
- Non-functional requirements.
- Integration points between systems.
- Mapping of source data for data migration.
- Template specifications.
- Report specifications.
- System security.
- Produce Business and System use cases.
- Prepare gap analyses, citing differences in customer requirements and product functionality.
- Lead in UAT and other required testing activities and system sign-off efforts.
- Participate in training documentation and delivery.
- Coordinate with product support on product issues.
- Identify business issues and apply product solutions.
- Review and assess customer issues and change requests and screen them according to customer priorities, contractual obligations, and Netcracker business approaches.
- Support Netcracker change management and product management procedures from a business perspective.
- Perform product demonstrations as necessary to introduce the customer to the product.
- Develop and support a collaborative relationship with the technical team and end users from the customer side.
- Participate frequently in on-site visits required by the support plan for varying periods of time.
- Take decisions within scope of work and those decisions are binding to the company.
- Report to Customer Support Manager on a weekly basis or instantly on the occurrence of urgent issues according to Netcracker standard reporting practices including:
o Milestones completed and action points
o Open issues
o Time spent for specific task completion
- Working with customers on aspects of scope clarification, requirements gathering, design coordination, presentations etc.
- Preparation of business analysis documents for internal and external use such as: Impact Analysis, Requirements, Trace-ability Matrix, Compliance Matrix and Systems Design documents
- Active collaboration with project technical team and management for planning, resolving issues and assessment purposes
Experience & Requirements:
- Overall experience between 5 and 8 years
- Telecom Domain Knowledge and Hand on experience is a must
- Understanding of business processes and functions is a must
- Experience in Product Catalogue is a must- offer creation, price configuration, rules, discounts, promotions.
- Worked in Installment plans, Sales time discounts & Event discounts
- Experience in Business Parameter Configuration/Management is a must
- Experience in Post Production Support is a must
- Experience in a customer facing role is good to have
- Experience of creating process documents, Use Cases etc. using tools like Visio is good to have
- Understanding of Rating and Billing is good to have
- Understanding of Product Lifecycle Management(PLM) is good to have
- Understanding on Bulk Price Update tool for catalog changes ( good to have)
- Understanding of other Telecom products like CRM ( Order Entry, Customer Information Management(CIM), Customer Billing Management(CBM), etc.) is good to have
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Fluent English & Portuguese speaking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.