Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Netcracker Technology (www.netcracker.com) is looking to hire a Software Developer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Profesional Services line based in Uruguay .
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on NetCracker BSS/OSS product development projects;
- Software development on NetCracker solutions implementation projects;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Ensuring compliance with technical specifications and detailed requirements;
- Integrating of all parts of the solutions and performing Integration testing;
- Supporting Release Management and Deployment of solution;
Experience and Requirements:
- Strong experience with Java and LifeRay Programming
- Experience in distributed systems development using microservices with JEE and Spring Boot
- Large Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills) and Spanish to native level
- Liferay CMS (preferable)
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology OR Electronics and Communication;