Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Account Director role is to be the Senior NetCracker Executive facing a specific customer or territory with responsibility for all customer interaction and financial performance (Profit and Loss - P&L) regarding the specified customer account.
- Manages the Profit and Loss (P&L) account for the business with client
- Responsible for the well-being of the long-term customer relationship for both client and NetCracker.
- The Account Director is the final point of accountability for the delivery of NetCracker solutions.
- Leads the commercial negotiations with the customer, in alignment with NetCracker finance and legal.
- The Account Director should master the contractual agreements between NetCracker and Client.
- Responsible for achieving the annual goals as identified on the personal goal sheets where the Client Partner are measured against the parameters stated in this document.
- Works to be valued by the customer as a trusted advisor and a reliable focal point for business and systems issues. The Account Director is accountable for day-to-day operations and resolving major issues with the customer.
- Fully understands the customer's business challenges, culture and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition and partners that may affect the customer's business.
- Positions NetCracker as a long-term partner to the customer.
- Develops and leads the account team. Advocates the NetCracker values and acts as a mentor, coach and developer of talent on their teams.
- Identifies and develops third party and partner business relationships and opportunities, taking due regard of NetCracker corporate relationships
- Where assigned, the Account Director manages a Sales Team (Sales Exec, Solution Architect and Sales Engineer) who, will be focused on new sales efforts from lead generation to closure.
- Completes an annual Customer Satisfaction surveys following the NetCracker process, and completes a resulting action plan.
- Meets all HR requirements for Sales and Delivery personnel, such as their objectives, reviews, coaching and salary planning.
- Prepares the Annual Account Plan (AAP) and monitors performance against the plan.
- Is the customer’s advocate to the NetCracker organization; however, understands and balances the customer’s needs with NetCracker' requirements.
- Maintains NetCracker standards of business conduct with respect to the customers and partners
What we are seeking:
- A keen grasp of NetCracker' business environment and culture
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining senior level relationships with Communications Service Providers
- A definitive track record of customer-centric behavior
- Experience managing an account P&L in complex project environments
- Experienced in selling complex solutions to CSPs
- Capable of working in a heavily-matrixed corporate environment
- Polished and professional executive presence
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English is a must
- Creative and an ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker
- Strong business acumen
- A., B.S.; Masters preferred
We are Netcracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.