Latam Tier1 Support team is responsible for the first level of attendance for Production Operations, as well as Support & Maintenance for all Latam License Clients, speaking Portuguese, English and Spanish. We are seeking a coordinator to help manage the team.
Help desk coordinator responsible for overseeing help desk staff members who are tasked with assisting customers remotely, by e-mail or phone, or occasionally in-person. Help desk coordinators usually have basic management duties, such as hiring, scheduling, and providing employee evaluations and feedback. They also perform periodic checks of hardware and software to ensure that they are functioning properly. It is important that the coordinator provide motivation and direction to their teams, as some may need to administer training materials and speak in front of small or large audiences. When there are gaps in employee knowledge, these coordinators should try to fill them, as well as perform periodic and random audits to ensure that the help desk employees are providing good customer service. Coordinator is also responsible for resolving issues with customer complaints; when questions cannot be answered by the help desk staff, the coordinator may take over, so strong knowledge of the company's offerings is essential in this position. Strong report-writing skills are also important, as the coordinator periodically report performance metrics to upper management and client. Because this is job entails multiple responsibilities, the abilities to multitask and work well under pressure are essential
- System Analyst, Computer Science or Business Administration graduated or engaged one of these degrees;
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- English (fluent in writing, reading and speaking), Native Portuguese and Advanced Spanish;
- Strong knowledge in Excel and Access and data manipulation;
- Advance Reporting skills;
- Ability to handle customers relations situations;
- Ability in interpersonal communication/relationship;
- Telecommunication industry knowledge;
- Desirable experience in call centers for telephony carriers;
- Knowledge in SQL language, UNIX environment, Word and Power Point;
- Availability to work in shift, work with groups and be available outside business hours.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience/knowledge in call center/Help Desk;
- Issue management knowledge (Remedy, ALM, etc).