Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
Provides assistance to project managers to ensure projects are carried out according to the plan, the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of IT projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Drafts reports for project managers that include scheduling and budget information, tasks, risks, issues, and deliverables. Assess project issues, and assists with the development of resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
Experience & Requirements:
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical discipline and two years on relevant experience Or Master’s Degree in related technical discipline and two years on relevant experience
- Experience in use of applications software products with associated general knowledge of the product or equivalent communication in industry knowledge in a competing product is desirable.
- Demonstrate solid client facing skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills including the ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and quality, technical leadership and solid team leadership skills, as well as the ability to learn applications quickly.
- Must possess customer service skills and the ability to relate well to users and to manage relationships with other organizations.
- Familiarity with the usage of location specific hardware platforms.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and process oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
- Should be a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills.
- Familiarity with telecommunications industry is preferable.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
Required Language Skills:
- English, advanced/fluent
- Brazilian Portuguese, advanced/fluent
- Spanish, intermediate (desired)