Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
VIVO Production support during business hours, situation manager, responsible for monitoring the Production and Test databases.
Work on Core DBA activities for Vivo.
Speaking Portuguese and English.
Corporate Client attendance using phone and email (for Production and test issues direction);
Interface between Production supports (tier 2) with Development support (tier 3) for Production issues;
Knowledge in CRM and Billing Telecom;
Monitor Oracle performance;
Monitoring production Unix environment;
Support SQL Development.
Oracle certification is preferable.
Experience & Requirements:
- System Analyst, Computer Science or Business Administration graduated or engaged one of these degrees;
- Fluent in English (verbal, read and write);
- Native Portuguese (verbal, read and write);
- Advance communication and writing skills;
- Ability to handle customers relations situations;
- Ability in interpersonal communication/relationship;
- Telecommunication industry knowledge;
- Strong knowledge in Unix.
- Availability to work in shifts and in group.
- English (fluent in writing, reading and speaking), Native Portuguese;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Computer knowledge, proficient MS-Office user (MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Word);
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Knowledge in UNIX/Linux;
- Information Technology or Telecommunications background;
- Telecommunications knowledge;
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
- Oracle (BEA) Weblogic Server Administration
- Oracle (BEA) Tuxedo
- Oracle (BEA) Corba
- Oracle (Sun) Unix Solaris
- Expertise in system detection and troubleshooting
- Ability to deal with complex problems
- Teamwork, interpersonal relationship
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience/knowledge in Production Support;
- Some knowledge in Control M;
- Knowledge to produce scripts (shell script);