Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Work with development in the database changes for customer’s features.
- Work on DBA activities for customer.
- Analyzing the Functional Design Specification, building the changes in the Erwin Model Mart( data model).
- Generating the changes scripts, implemented in development database ( build area and dev area )
- Provide the database package with scripts and html file with all need instructions to implement.
- Create and maintain the DBA homepage with all documents about the development database objects,to help the developer to know and database objects and changes.
- Manager the tools to help DBA to extract and load accounts.
- Create and maintain the database for development, It test, DBA database to generate the packages.
- Support the development tests.
- Create and manage the database used for development team to treat severity 1 issues.
- Support the Production database.
- Customer support during business hours, situation manager.
- Corporate Client attendance using phone and email (for Production and test issues direction);
- Interface between Production supports (tier 2) with Development support (tier 3) for Production issues;
- Support SQL Development.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years experience with Oracle DBA
- English (fluent in writing, reading and speaking), Native Portuguese;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Computer knowledge, proficient MS-Office user (MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Word);
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Knowledge in UNIX/Linux;
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, packages , functions, tables (partition tables), views, triggers, indexes, constraints ).
- Knowledge in ORACLE RAC databases.
- Knowledge in ORACLE backup/restore (DataPump , RMAN) databases.
- Knowledge in UNIX/Linux.
- Knowledge to Read/Modify scripts (shell, perl scripts).
- Little knowledge in HTML.
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields