Netcracker is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. As a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem.
As part of our Talent Acquisition team you will be responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people. We find and hire the best people who will shape the future of our products, services, and our company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source talented IT candidates for our Brazil operations
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top IT talent
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives like branding, events, sourcing, and referrals
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates at all levels.
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (combination of agency and in-house tech experience preferred)
- Experience working in telecommunications or information technology projects
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior IT positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity at NetCracker
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Excellent follow up skills
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Prior experience working within Communication Service Providers and/or Software Services organizations a huge plus.
- Good English speaking skills. Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field