Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
If you are ready to move your career forward and be recognized for the unique talent and skillset you bring, contact our team and apply for a position. We are looking for self-starting individuals to join our dynamic and talented team. We provide competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and a diverse work environment where learning is encouraged and rewarded. We emphasise and promote an in-house training programme where you will rapidly understand the business needs of our customers and their fast moving businesses that constantly change with new technology and commercial offerings. You will be working with highly skilled team members who are eager to bring you on-board and up to speed. We anticipate that you will be excited by the opportunity to travel in UK and abroad working with several teams across the globe.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and effective customer technical support for Netсracker's products/applications, which includes the following activities:
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide cost-effective solutions.
- Review and assess customer calls and change requests, and stream them according to customer priorities, contractual obligations and Netсracker business approaches;
- Manage and monitor the customer issue internal lifecycle within Netcracker organization
- Work directly with solution delivery, product management, quality assurance and development teams to develop and improve products and services and troubleshoot software problems
- Work as part of the telecom service providers’ transformation programs, providing wide range of services, such as Application Delivery (working closely with QA team), Application Support, Hosted or Remote Managed Services
- Make on-site trips to the leading telecom operators as required to provide services for Production systems for varying periods of time
- Handle customer meetings and presentations
- Organize knowledge transfer between project and support teams;
- Train of new CS members
- Handle and resolve project risks and escalations from customers
Experience and Requirements:
We are looking for a consultant who possesses excellent analytical skills and can work well under time pressure. The successful candidate will be someone with the following
- A degree in a logical discipline such as natural sciences, computer sciences, mathematics, engineering or similar.
- Experience or awareness of applications using C, PL/SQL, C++, Java or other object oriented systems is desirable.
- Knowledge of software design and/or the telecommunications industry would also be an advantage.
- A good team player with clear and effective communication skills who understands the importance of customer focus and empathy and who would like to be a part of a technical and sociable team where everyone works together to solve difficult problems.
· Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, computer sciences, mathematics, engineering or a similar field
We are Netcracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.