Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
This position is responsible for
- Development of performance tests based on manual test cases;
- Performance, workload and scalability measurements;
- Test data preparation (SQL queries, Java utilities, JMeter scripts);
- Monitoring and collecting performance & resources utilization metrics.
- Experience in workload generator tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, Grinder ( is a MUST);
- Experience in working with Oracle Server (SQL, PL-SQL);
- Experience in OS monitoring tools;
- Calculus, Regular expressions, R.
- Average Windows user, Unix experience;
- Average Excel user;
- Fluent English & Portuguese;
- Accuracy and responsibility, attentiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering PLUS three (3) years of experience in the job offered or a related position.