Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire Applications Engineer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Regional Customer Support department based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Provide post-production support services for the customers, including the following activities:
- Analyze, identify, prioritize and assist in resolution of issues in production environments
- Analyze, categorize and assist in development by application enhancement requests
- Provide business users with application support
- Configuration management and change management
- Ensure SLA compliance
- Work with Solution Delivery to ensure seamless transition and knowledge transfer to customer support.
- Establish good working relationship with the customers while providing onsite technical support for production environment.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve various software problems in customer solution.
- Mentor and train new team members
- Perform product demonstrations as necessary to introduce customer to solution.
- Work with professional services, product management, quality assurance and development teams to develop and improve product offering and eliminate software problems.
Experience & Requirements:
Experience: At least two years of recent development or support experience in enterprise-wide information systems or experience in software technical support or equivalent
- Experience as technical support engineer;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL ;
- Basic knowledge of n Java, J2EE . Ability to read Java codes
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques;
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish is a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in telecommunications areas (OSS/BSS) will be considered an asset.
Higher technical education / University Degree on Computer Science or related