Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire a Junior Applications Engineer to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Regional Customer Support department based in Mexico City.
- Provide post-production support services for the customers, including the following activities:
- Identify, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents in production environments
- Analyze, categorize and track application enhancement requests
- Provide business users with application support
- Ensure SLA compliance
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL;
- Ability to read Java code;
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques will be considered an asset;
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish is a must;
- Good communication & Troubleshooting skills;
Higher technical education or University Degree on Computer related science (minimum last year running)