Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire a Junior Software Engineers to join our growing company! As a part of this team, you'll participate in the development and technical support for large / complex projects. This position will be part of our Regional Customer Support Department that is based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Troubleshoot, analyze, provide workarounds and resolve various software problems in customer solution during acceptance and production phases.
- Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to the existing solution.
- Take part in implementation projects and further support of developed software source code and configuration
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
Education: Higher technical education or University Degree in Computer related science (minimum last year running)
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE and SQL technologies;
- Experience with Oracle Server (SQL, PL-SQL);
- Experience with development of J2EE systems;
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques will be considered an asset;
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish is a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in software technical support or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Experience in telecommunications (OSS/BSS) will be considered an asset.