Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
- Provide post-production support services for the customers, including the following activities:
- Identify, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents in production environments
- Analyze, categorize and track application enhancement requests
- Provide business users with application support
- Ensure SLA compliance
Education: Higher technical education or University Degree on Computer related science ( minimum last year running )
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL;
- Basic knowledge of Java, J2EE. Ability to read Java code;
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and development techniques will be considered an asset;
- Good written and spoken English & Spanish is a must;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in telecommunications (OSS/BSS) will be considered an asset.