Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The role of L2 (triage) Support Analyst is to achieve customer satisfaction and compliance with SLA for support contract by resolving L2 incidents/problems and managing the customer for telecom BSS solution. This person may report to Customer Support Manager or L2 Support Lead.
- Accountable for incident and problem management on L2, including tickets initial assessment, reproduction, workaround solutions, data collection
- Interact with the customer on daily basis and provide subject matter expertize
- Perform initial analysis, provide technical solution for L2 incidents (DB queries, work-arounds), test solutions provided by L3/L4 line of support
- Participate in customers meeting, present current situation, plan actions
- Participation on emergency rota, call-outs or late hours work to resolve emergencies is required at this role.
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience in Customer Support department minimum for 3 years.
- At least 2 years of work experience with Oracle DB.
- Knowledge of SW development/testing methodology
- Knowledge of telecom BSS solutions (elements, architecture and work principles), basic knowledge in mobile telecom domain.
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Ability to read and write Oracle DB queries
- Ability to influence people, experience of working in matrix environment is a plus
- Result oriented, ability to improve processes when needed
- Good spoken and written English, Spanish is a plus
- Experience of working with mission/business critical enterprise systems
- Experience/knowledge of main ITIL main based processes (change management, incident management etc)
- Ability to collect data from different sources and make data driven decisions
- Higher Technical education or University Degree in Computer Science or related field