Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth.
This position is primarily responsible for acting as the technical leader for NetCracker and for enhancing the relationship with the client and other vendors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 3-8 or more developers;
- Carrying out various development projects through the full lifecycle (starting from the requirements gathering and up to production);
- Participating in customer implementation projects, being responsible for one of technical or development streams;
- Driving technical discussions with the customer (presentation of technical solutions, clarification of customer requirements).
Experience & Requirements:
- High Technical Degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a developer/lead developer;
- Minimum of 2 years technical management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Java, J2EE;
- Successful experience in managing IT projects;
- Excellent communication and team building abilities;
- Business-like presence and ability to interact professionally with Customers;
- Willingness to work as a Lead Java Developer for the starting period;
- Experience in working in telecommunications areas, basic knowledge about BSS area and functionality;
- Experience in working in Agile project as scrum master;
- Ability lead technical team (10-15 people);
- Fluent in English preferred and Japanese would be considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field