Join NetCracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Field Sales Representative is responsible for introducing and selling Netcracker’s products and services within an assigned set of named accounts and/or territories. This position is needed to prospect for new business within designated territories and upgrade current opportunities within existing accounts. This position will also complete customer needs analysis and present Netcracker’s value proposition to these customers and prospects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new business within assigned territory and upgrading current opportunities within existing accounts
- Building a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Completing customer needs analyses
- Identifying pressure points for all accounts
- Working collaboratively within a team selling environment and building strong customer relationships
- Articulating and presenting Netcracker’s value proposition to customers and prospects
- Develop and close business with NEC within defined territory
- Domestic Synergy - Support account planning discussions on growing domestic synergy business
- Support account planning with NEC regions – EMEA, with manager supervision including follow-ups, business development, training activities, coordinating with regional Synergy counterparts for account mapping etc.
- Events coordination with NEC – meetings generation for joint events
- Develop and maintain key NEC relationships, interact with executives and managers to achieve long term objectives for both organizations.
- Design, plan and execute campaigns supporting channel strategy and revenue growth
Experience and Requirements:
- At least 2 years of sales experience and an understanding of fundamental sales methodology
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to accurately forecast and report opportunities
- Ability to work autonomously and succeed with minimal supervision
- Driven team player with strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to travel between 50–80% of the time (both domestically and internationally)
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
We are NetCracker, and we are focused forward
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com.