IT Deployment Engineer (DBA)
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As an IT Deployment Engineer with Netcracker, you’ll be responsible for deploying, installing and supporting Netcracker specific products for various client projects throughout the LATAM region. This position is part of our IT Managed Services Organization and can be based in either Mexico City or Monterrey, Mexico.
Role and Responsibilities:
- IT Deployment support.
- Installing and Deployment of NC products.
- Environment support for NC products.
- Troubleshooting NC products.
- Oracle DBA support.
- Linux administrations.
- Incident, Problem management and ownership of the issues till resolution. Handling Trouble tickets raised by the Users.
- Need to work with multiple teams like Development, QA and performance teams.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Professional attitude and character.
- Willing to work out-of-hours from time to time as circumstances dictate.
- Flexible to learn new things as required to support.
- Must be able to work well under extreme time constraints, high overload, stressful situations.
Experience & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in the same field .
- Candidate should have Knowledge on Oracle DBA.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Linux & UNIX environments.
- Candidate should have Knowledge in shell scripting.
- Should have knowledge in troubleshooting Oracle DBA related issues.
- Weblogic/JBOSS administration added advantage.
- Telecom domain knowledge added advantage.
- Cassandra DBA added advantage.
- Postgres DBA added advantage.
- Cloud technologies added advantage.
- Container based technologies added advantage.
- Verbal Communication. Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Ability to conduct in-depth research. Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.