We are looking for experienced security analysts to join our application security team and take leading roles in security requirements analysis, to drive the communications with Customers all over the world and help to build the mature and protected solutions for Communications service providers.
The primary focus will be on solutions and customers demanding high standards in application level and data security, including those processing highly sensitive data and payments and those that are subject to external security audits (customer self-service portals, customer relationship management systems, payment portals, telecom billing and Cloud solutions).
A successful candidate will be involved into an international and distributed team activities ranging from presale to managing the cross-communications in Netcracker and with Security experts on a Customer side.
- Capture security requirements for Netcracker software solutions
- Security Design reviews and threat modelling
- Manual and tool based code reviews
- SAST and DAST activities
- Vulnerability assessment of enterprise applications
- Security Test Reporting
- Working closely with all the stakeholders for implementation of security standards and process
- Manage the processes of Change Requests in areas of application security and security measures
- Security documentation development and support/updates
Background and Skills:
- BE in Comp/E&T, IT or related area , IT Security specialization , MCA or higher degree
- 4+ year experience in Security or Secure software development
- Knowledge in application security (vulnerabilities, attack types, threats) and infrastructure security
- Knowledge of security industry standards and laws - GDPR, SOX, PCI-DSS, NIST 800, ISO 27000, OWASP, PIPEDA
- Knowledge of various SAST/DAST tools like IBM App Scan, Accunextix, Trustwave, Nexus, Burp
- Threat modelling methodology like STRIDE