Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Reporting to the Senior APAC Finance Manager, the Accountant will assist in the oversight of the accounting process for 10 legal entities in the APAC region. This position will coordinate and interact regularly with accounting staff in our Indian shared service center. This position will get involved in monthly reporting, external statutory audits as well as local and corporate matters.
- Review general ledger accounts for accuracy and completeness including vendor invoices, accruals, prepayments and staffs expense claims
- Liaise with US headquarters legal team and corporate secretary to prepare and review documents
- Prepare cash flow report and forecast
- Support annual income tax returns preparation & filing
- Prepare and submit WHT and GST returns
- Prepare audit working schedules and reconciled Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and P&L Statement to Auditor, and ensure statutory audits are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper filing and record of documents
- Handle verification of invoices
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Meticulous, organized and able to multi-task
- Familiar with Microsoft Navision and APAC region set-up will be a plus
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent