Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire Front End Sr Software Engineer to join our growing company. Software Engineer participates in development and technical support projects.This position will be part of our regional Customer Support department based in Mexico City.
- Work with the Portal Product Owner to maintain the program backlog of features and document feature acceptance criteria
- Create estimates for software development projects based on business requirements. Estimate epic and feature sizes using agile relative sizing techniques
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability: determine nature and scope of changes to existing applications for enhancements and other changes
- Lead design sessions and communicate design options to the team
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Liferay portal application and integrations.
- Set the technical standards for the development and integration of Portal solution
- Review and provide feedback on technical design
- Conduct code reviews
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise Java software development. Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Pentaho and IBM Cast Iron
- Experience in designing and developing software components and systems.
- Expert level knowledge of Java Spring and Portlet.
- Expert understanding of RDBMS and SQL, understanding of database structures and SQL performance optimization.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, Jenkins, Git
- Effective interpersonal skills