Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire IT Deployment Lead to join our growing company. This position will be part of our Regional Customer Support department based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Leading group of IT Deployment Engineers.
- Hands on IT Deployment support.
- Installing and Deployment of NC products.
- Environment support for NC products.
- Troubleshooting NC products.
- Incident, Problem management and ownership of the issues till resolution. Handling Trouble tickets raised by the Users.
- Need to work with multiple teams like Development, QA and performance teams.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
Experience & Requirements:
- At least 5 to 8 Years of Experience.
- Candidate Must have experience leading teams of 5-15 members.
- Candidate Must have Knowledge on Oracle DBA.
- Candidate Must have knowledge on Linux & UNIX environments.
- Candidate Must have Knowledge in shell scripting.
- Must have knowledge in troubleshooting Oracle DBA and related issues.
- Should have Weblogic/JBOSS administration experience
- Telecom domain knowledge added advantage.
- Cassandra DBA added advantage.
- Postgres DBA added advantage
- Cloud technologies added advantage.
- Container based technologies added advantage.
- Verbal Communication, overall good soft skills.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Based Locally in Mexico City
- Willing to work out-of-hours from time to time as circumstances dictate.
- Flexible to learn new things as required to support.
- Must be able to work well under extreme time constraints, high overload, and stressful situations
- Candidate should be able to work as lead in driving the projects.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field