Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
We are looking to hire SalesForce System Administrator to join our growing company. This position will be part of our regional Managed Services department based in Mexico City.
Position Summary (Role & Responsibilities):
As a UNIX / Salesforce.com Application System Administrator you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our clients business critical applications. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work independently and as part of a team to accomplish organizational objectives with regard to application performance and up time
- Work with management on identifying critical change sets that will be deployed to the QA / UAT/ Production environments and execute the installation and verification of successful deployment
- Manage multiple priorities to ensure that on time delivery of changes are accomplished across different product lines
- Request appropriate change management protocals using the clients established (CAB) process.
- Create estimates for software development projects based on business requirements. Estimate epic and feature sizes using agile relative sizing techniques
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce application and integrations when required. Own the development and delivery of Salesforce features from inception through production implementation.
- Leverage APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code and Web Services
- Ensure Salesforce development teams follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions. This includes creating standards and documentation and leveraging processes to ensure all development staff follows the same technical standards and guidelines
- Review and provide feedback on technical design
- Conduct code and declarative configuration reviews
- Act as knowledge integrator and translator between business users and technical team members
Experience & Requirements:
- University BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Unix System administration (and/or) Salesforce implementation experience including experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Pentaho and IBM Cast Iron
- Unix / Linux (CentOS, Red Hat) experience
- Experience with Release Management, Source Code Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, Git (Code Commit) and DevOps
- Exceptional written and oral communication skils, and effective interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
Additional Experience desired:
- IBM Cast Iron or App Connect experience
- SevOne Administration experience
- LifeRay Administration experience
- Salesforce Administration or Developer Certifications
- Advanced understanding of Lightning, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls. Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs.
- Experience in designing and developing software components.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ESB and ETL).