The System Analyst will be responsible for post-production support for all NRM custom implementations in South America. He / She would be required to analyze the issues raised in the NRM product and solution and provide the resolution in terms of Configuration change, requirement clarifications, patch fixes etc.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Custom support teams globally
- Work Independently on production issues or feature development
- Replicate the issue and analyze the problem quickly
- Design and write complex programs and system interfaces in accordance with client specifications
- Perform unit tests for any of the clients deliverables before the release
- Do thorough reviews from the technical as well as functional aspect
- Provide on-call post production supports to customers in South America.
- Perform investigation and research for system environments to assist in resolving complex programming problems or identifying solutions to new business requirements.
- Ensure completion of issues within established SLAs.
- Participate in training programs in building strong knowledge of the product.
- Must be able to speak fluently in English and Portuguese
Must have Skills:
- Must have extensive experience programming with C, C++ and Pro-C and Oracle PL/SQL (including performance tuning)
- Good knowledge of UNIX, PERL / Shell Scripting
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Technical Support Skills Required (Strong hands on experience)
- Must have Development, Coding, Designing and Code Review experience
- Experience with Development and Debugging Tools
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Telecom Billing experience
- Experience preferred in implementation project environment, specializing in programming and analysis
- Working knowledge of business functions and planning experience
- Must have proficiency in relevant programming and control languages, strong analytical skills and thorough knowledge of standards and practices
- Must be customer centric and detail oriented
- Good in multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline